How you can help
Easy ways to donate, to ensure our future
1. Send a one-off donation by clicking the Donate Now button below.
2. Send a cheque (with a completed gift aid form) made out to :-
‘RSPCA Westmorland Branch’
3. Leave us a gift.
You can leave us a legacy in your will, with 3-ways that this can be done:
- Residuary Legacy. This is where a percentage of your estate is left as a gift.
- Pecuniary Legacies. This is where a specific amount of money is left as a gift.
- Specific Legacies. This is where a valuable item is left as a gift. This can include property, furniture, stocks & shares or jewellery.
4. Make a pledge.
If you are planning on leaving a legacy to ‘RSPCA Westmorland Branch’, why not make a pledge. It is one way of letting us know that you would like to help us, which in turn, will enable us to plan more effectively for the future of our Branch.
Please remember, that although it is just a promise, you are, of course, free to change your mind at any time should you so wish to do so.
If you like the idea of making a pledge, and don’t know how to go about it, why not contact us for further information.
5. Easy Fundraising
This is a really easy way to raise funds for our branch when you shop on line. Just register here and choose RSPCA Westmorland as your chosen charity. Every time you shop on line through their website a percentage of the purchase price will be donated to our branch. Many retailers are registered with them such as Argos Amazon and John Lewis.
All funds raised by the Westmorland Branch are spent locally on animal welfare.